Udaya Massage and Mindfulness offers professional massage therapy and mindfulness instruction in a private home studio located just off I-25 in Johnstown, CO serving the Front Range. The home studio features a separate entrance, right next to the front door, and a dedicated restroom. As a covid precaution the office has a mini-split HVAC system including bipolar ionization air sanitation.
Liz Heller, LMT has been practicing massage therapy since graduating from the Healing Arts Institute in Ft. Collins, CO in 2008. In addition to the foundational skills of Swedish massage, Body Insight, deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, positional release, proprio-neuromuscular facilitation, and neuromuscular therapy acquired at the HAI, her continuing education over the past 12 years includes Neuromuscular Rehabilitation, Reiki, Advanced Myofacial Techniques, Somatic Massage, Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction, Unified Mindfulness, and Preventing Disease Transmission in Massage Practice. Her extensive knowledge of yoga, meditation, and kinesiology inform her bodywork style. Liz prefers an “old school” approach to massage that uses minimal tools, allowing for highly sensitive “listening” to the body and maximum feedback for precise fine-tuning of the amount of pressure and techniques applied.
COVID-19 precautions I am practicing include:
- Masks are optional. I am fully vaccinated but prefer to continue to use a mask while giving massage.
- Working exclusively from my home office at 342 Buckeye Ave in Johnstown, where I have complete control of the environment and am able to maintain a higher level of cleanliness. There is a separate entrance opening directly into my treatment room, which is off limits to my family and dogs.
- Contactless payment options: go to this page to pay online if preferred (checks, cash, and cards are still accepted in person). A link to online payments can also be found in your appointment confirmation and reminder emails.
- Scheduling more time in between clients to allow for thorough cleaning and airing out
- Disinfecting all contact surfaces before and after each client
- Using Hibiclens surgical scrub from elbows down immediately before and after contact
- Continuously running my Germ Guardian air purifier with UVC bulb, and bipolar ionizer
- Wearing a face mask any time I am in my treatment room
- Limiting the total number of clients I come in contact with
- Any other precaution that you would like me to take, just let me know!
Please take a moment to review my updated terms of service, including cancellation and illness policies. The following self-screening is required before every massage. Cancellations in the event of any illness are always encouraged. If you answer “YES” to any of these questions, your appointment must be postponed:
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
- Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, dry cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
NEW LOCATION at 342 Buckeye Ave in Johnstown.
For contact information click here.